[Sugar-devel] [SWEETS] Testing collaboration related fixes

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 17:00:05 EDT 2012

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 12:00 PM, Aleksey Lim <alsroot at sugarlabs.org> wrote:

> In fact, new code affects only Telepathy related part, i.e., the
> connection related code should be as in 0.94 branch. Though, to siplify
> i18n merges, Factory is being based on original 0.94 branch, not on
> dx3 (in case if this issues was fixed in dx3). Merging dx3 patches needs
> to be done this month.

Some progress has been made in developing scripted PO diff generation
between dx3 and glu94 for hosting on Pootle

http://translate.sugarlabs.org/projects/dextrose/

as well as the scripting of merging the glu94 and diff file to give a
fully loclized dx3 sugar.po

Anish and I continue to work on this and perform manual quality
assurance checking on the results, but IMHO it is getting pretty close
to being routinely usable.

Aleksey, I'd be happy to touch base with you on the topic of any new
i18n / L10n needs introduced by any of the various elements of the
Harmonic Distribution (if any).  For convenience, we could host them
in the same Dextrose Pootle project as glu94-dx3 diff PO file above.

cjl
Sugar Labs Translation Team Coordinator