[Sugar-devel] [ASLO] SugarGame problem

Rafael Ortiz rafael at activitycentral.com
Tue Apr 10 15:25:10 EDT 2012

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 2:18 PM, Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn <
alanjas at hotmail.com> wrote:

>  Why you want to change olpcgames for sugargames ?
>

> Because in all places says: OlpcGames is no longer mainteined..
>
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Development_Team/sugargame

Ah, I thought that there was a technical reason for it, you can say
olpcgames is officially un-maintained but in practice it is due to its a
core part of Maze code, so some of us have been doing changes and updates
to it, even more I don't find great differences between sugargames or
olpcgames.