[Sugar-devel] Geogebra bundle

Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn alanjas at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 7 16:14:04 EDT 2012

Hi,
I just see the Geogebra 6 and see that the bundle sizes 44.9 mb!For an activity, is a lot.. and more, taking into consideration that can be avoided..
Why the decision of put all JRE into the bundle?
Why not use [1] ??
If JRE is removed, the bundle: of the 44.9 mb only are 7.5 mb!!
If I want to install some Java activities, why all activities install houndredsof mb of the same JRE?In your computer, you install only one time the Java Enviroment, why in theXO put it all times?
Regards!
Alan

[1] http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/addon/4285