[Sugar-devel] [Patch Memorize]

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Wed Apr 4 11:04:20 EDT 2012

Hi Ariel,
A few comments about the patches:
* Is better have all the changes related to the proposed functionality in a
single patch.

* Do not do changes not related, because is harder understand the patch
like in:

                   'front_border': {'fill_color': '#4c4d4f',
                                    'stroke_color': '#ffffff',
                                    'opacity': '1'}},
-                None, theme.PAIR_SIZE, 1, '#c0c0c0')
+                None,
+                theme.PAIR_SIZE,
+                1,
+                '#c0c0c0')

or

-    def __init__(self, identifier, pprops, jpeg, size,
-                 align, bg_color='#000000'):
+    def __init__(self, identifier, pprops, jpeg, size, align,
bg_color='#000000'):

* Use a single to save the config, not one for every parameter (now we have
two parameters,
but if we add more is not a good route). Use json is a good idea.

* Check pep8

* I don't think reading the config from the file in svgcard.py is a good
idea.
Is better use a a method to set it from the other classes using it.
Having two different methods to read the config is not good.

* Remove the commented code like:

+                f = open("/tmp/cartas.txt", "a")
+                f.write("ID = " + str(self.id) + "| TEXT = " + text + "|
FONT=" + font + "|" + str(self.pprops) + "\n")
+                f.close()

Gonzalo