[Sugar-devel] Browse failed to start

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Sun Apr 1 00:36:56 EDT 2012

Can you attach the log of Browse when do not start?
Look in your directory /home/olpc/.sugar/default/logs a file named
as org.laptop.WebActivity-1.log
(you will have one file for every time you run the activity,
select the file with the bigger number)
You can use the activity Terminal or Log to get the file.

Gonzalo