[Sugar-devel] PyGame in xo-1.75, Maze and Physics activity

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Fri Sep 16 19:40:39 EDT 2011

On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 01:48:04PM -0300, Gonzalo Odiard wrote:
> There are a difference in initialization of PyGame needed in xo-1.75
> because the actual driver support many modes.

I'm not sure that the X driver will continue to support many modes.  I
think it might be more correct for the driver to be fixed, which is why
the ticket remains assigned to jnettlet.

I'm surprised this hasn't happened before, such as with SoaS on random
hardware, but I guess it does depend on the ordering of the mode list.

Still, I agree, it would be better if the activities did not try to use
a resolution that does not match the screen.

So make sure you test with os4 on XO-1.75, because a later X driver may
hide the problem from you.  ;-}

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/