[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] Labyrinth - Maze

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 13:48:19 EDT 2011

On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 1:32 PM, Gonzalo Odiard <gonzalo at laptop.org> wrote:

> I think we should request Gary if is possible change the name to MentalMaps
> When he wakeup :)

I'd be happy to collaborate on addressing any Pootle-git issues associated
with an activity name change (including migration of existing strings to a
renamed PO file).  We encountered something similar when manuq was persuaded
to rename his proposed XOScope > Telescope in deference to a previously
existing oscilloscope activity, but we caught that one early before any L10n
had been done, I still owe him an upload to Pootle for Telescope

I'd also love to work with the Activity Team to clean-up the oficina > paint
change that happened long ago so that the name for the PO file in Pootle is
more logical.  I really should have filed a bug on that one some time ago,
but I've gotten so used to mentally translating it I hardly see it any more.
:-)

cjl