[Sugar-devel] Record activity

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Fri Oct 21 23:55:04 EDT 2011

Probably the problem is not in the activities, but in sugar.
The activities do not add extensions to the files saved in the journal.
When sugar copy a file from the journal to a pendrive or the Documents
directory, add the extension.
But is not very inteligent, take the last extension available in
/usr/share/mime/globs
(you can see the method get_primary_extension in the mime.py file)
You can resolve the issue temporally removing the line
image/jpeg:*.jpe
from /usr/share/mime/globs

Gonzalo