[Sugar-devel] Activities packaging and l10n

Aleksey Lim alsroot at activitycentral.org
Fri Oct 21 20:31:35 EDT 2011

On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 04:06:48PM -0300, Gonzalo Odiard wrote:
> In a few activities now (Terminal and ImageViewer) but has happened before
> many times,
> the .po files are updated but the activity doesn't have the translation
> available to the user in the .mo files.
> This is because, is needed with sugar < 0.94 do:
> ./setup.py build
> before
> ./setup.py dist_xo

The problem w/ ImageViewer is in setup.py, it uses `sweets dist_xo`
instead, will fix this issue in sweets (it skipped locale/ directory
because it was mentioned in the .gitignore file) and reupload all
activities.

btw, I didn't get bugs.sl.o notification because component's owner
contained several accounts. For now, it is fixed for all components.

--
Aleksey