[Sugar-devel] Single sign-on for Sugar Labs resources

Pablo Flores pflores2 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 22:09:14 EDT 2011

Having a single sign on not only lowers barriers to use the different tools,
but also brings some tracking advantages: You can see all the contributions
that a single community member does in a much easier way.

Without getting into the technical details, I definitely support the idea.

Saludos,
Pablo Flores