[Sugar-devel] [ASLO] Release Telescope-11

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-reply-to-2011-4 at silbe.org
Mon Oct 17 16:10:34 EDT 2011

Excerpts from Anish Mangal's message of 2011-10-16 07:52:27 +0200:

> Hmm, try pressing 'enter/return' after entering the name. then it
> should name the journal entry correctly...
>
> If that is the case, please comment whether this usability should be
> modified? As in, change the name even without pressing return (just on
> key-presses)

You could do the same we do for the activity title entry: update the
name on focus-out and on save (the latter because the focus-out happens
after the button callback has already been invoked). Or depending on the
details (haven't had time yet to check Telescope out) simply reading the
current value from the entry when saving (rather than using an attribute
to store the name) might suffice.

Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/