[Sugar-devel] [Announcement] Activity and Design team meetings

Gary Martin garycmartin at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 6 15:27:26 EDT 2011

Hi all,

Just wanted to announce that next Monday 15:00 UTC we'll be having an Activity Team meeting! It'll be the first we've had officially for quite a while so we'll likely be trying to get ourselves grounded again on where our efforts can be of most benefit. Please add agenda items to:

	http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Activity_Team/Meetings

Due to the overlapping membership of the Design and Activity teams, we plan to alternate between Activity and Design meetings rolling forward.

Regards,
--Gary