[Sugar-devel] Updating activities in 11.3.1

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Fri Nov 25 09:18:17 EST 2011

The next release 11.3.1 will be almost the same than 11.3.0 from the point
of view of Sugar,
but with changes at the lower part of the stack to improve support of
xo-1.75 hardware.

In this release will we only rebuild the activities without translations
(ImageViewer, Terminal and Chat),
modify Log to get the mfg-data from the right directory,
and add the support of the mechanical keyboard to Typing Turtle activity.
The activity Measure will be updated to version 35 because the only changes
are translations.

I report here to the maintainers, these bundles are only the same version
available in 11.3.0
but with the translations included:

http://dev.laptop.org/~gonzalo/11.3.1/ImageViewer-18.1.xo
http://dev.laptop.org/~gonzalo/11.3.1/Terminal-35.1.xo