[Sugar-devel] [Sugar Devel][FEATURE][DESIGN] Show thumb drives and SD cards as hierarchical file systems in the Journal UI.

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Tue Nov 22 08:20:06 EST 2011

El 21/11/11 21:46, James Simmons escribió:
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Features/Show_Thumb_Drives_As_Hierarchical#Benefit_to_Sugar
>
> This is my first attempt to formally propose a feature, so the page is not
> as complete as it could be.  I am not interested in actually implenting the
> feature, however I have written a fair amount of code that does what I am
> suggesting which could be useful to the ones who do the work.
>
> James Simmons

Thanks James for your effort on following the process and submitting the
Feature!

As you say, for inclusion in the release cycle you need someone who is
gonna work on this [1] (there is a subtle difference in proposing a
Feature and proposing a Feature for addition into the release cycle).

Regards,
    Simon

[1]
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Features/Policy#Propose_a_feature_for_addition_into_the_release_cycle