[Sugar-devel] [FEATURES] Display Device

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Mon Nov 21 07:35:00 EST 2011

Screenshot is a used feature by teachers anyway. Another requested feature
is the ability to take a screenshot with the canvas only (probably with a
modifier like alt-shift-1).  But the problem with a feature only accessed
by a hot key is the "discoverability".

I don't like using the camera icon to this feature...

Gonzalo

Hey Simon,