[Sugar-devel] Stepping down

Lucian Branescu lucian.branescu at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 07:05:39 EST 2011

This email is long overdue.

As you might have noticed, I haven't contributed to Browse/Sugar in a
long time. It was partly frustration with the technologies
(GTK3/introspection migration, I hate you), partly lack of money; but
mostly it was lack of spare time.

I still don't have any more free time to devote to Sugar development
now, so I wanted to let everyone that hasn't already noticed that I
can't be depended on to maintain Browse. Also, I won't be paying much
attention to the mailing list(s).

Sugar was my gateway to real software development and I'd like to
thank everyone that was patient with me and helped me along.

I still like Sugar, and I'm not going anywhere, so if anyone wants to
contact me about anything don't hesitate.