[Sugar-devel] Sugar in Tuquito Distribution

Thomas C Gilliard satellit at bendbroadband.com
Tue Nov 15 21:31:07 EST 2011

Alvar;

I just successfully downloaded the

tuquito-5-gnome-dvd-32bit.iso

from
http://tuquito.org.ar/descargar?f=tuquito41-main-32-mirror1

Listed on our the Community Distribution Page:
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Community/Distributions/tuquito (along with
my notes)

And installed sugar 0.94.1 from Sweets-Distribution both as a gdm
selection and in sugar-emulator.

I had previously used tuquito 4.1 this way

I have installed it in VirtualBox 4.1.6 for OSX and it works well.

Cordially

Tom Gilliard
satellit_