[Sugar-devel] [FEATURE] Transfer to many

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Tue Nov 15 08:06:11 EST 2011

One problem with transfer to many, is, when the users do not have a school
server, and use the ad-hoc networks,
usually they group the kids in 3 groups and the teacher will need send to
all in one group, check all have received,
go to the next group send to all, etc.

Read activity implement a web server to share the book file, and a message
to say to the client what download.
May be we can create a simple "Share File" activity, and when the user
select Share in the Journal, start this activity
sharing the file.

Gonzalo