[Sugar-devel] error building etoys in a debian distro

Alvar Maciel alvar at tuquito.org.ar
Mon Nov 14 13:28:55 EST 2011

Subject: error building etoys in a debian distro
Hi to all,
I'm trying to compile debian from source ina Debian 6.0 Distribution.
The goal is build the .deb packages of sugar 0.94.1 because in my
country (Argentina) there is a deployment of classmate with tjis
distribution and are almost 400,000 machines to students of primary
school. I think that this is an opportunity to  use sugar, so my
summer project it's build this package.
The only problem that I have (for now) it's in the building of etoys.
this is the message:
ln -sf activity-etoys.svg
/opt/sugar-jhbuild/install/share/sugar/activities/Etoys.activity/activity/$f.svg
; \
       done
update-mime-database /opt/sugar-jhbuild/install/share/mime
*** Error durante la fase install de etoys: Module failed to install
into DESTDIR u'/opt/sugar-jhbuild/install/_jhbuild/root-etoys-broken'
*** [1/1]

any help?