[Sugar-devel] TA cairo conversion

C. Scott Ananian cscott at laptop.org
Thu Nov 10 15:57:38 EST 2011

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 3:21 PM, Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com> wrote:
> +1
>
> I'll do some testing; I plan to make the next release based on this
> work. May as well get these bits into the field.

I'm mostly just concerned that future patches base off the converted
source and use the new class capitalization style so we won't continue
to have patch conflicts.

That said, I should mention that my testing has been entirely on
desktop GTK2 and GTK3.  I'm not the expert on sugar's transition to
GTK3, so there's probably work to do on the sugar integration code.
Hopefully the same dual GTK2/GTK3 compatibility mechanism can be used
(I view my main contribution as util/gtkcompat.py, which I hope can be
extended).
  --scott

--
      ( http://cscott.net )