[Sugar-devel] Help with testing SemanticXO's backend

Christophe Guéret c.d.m.gueret at vu.nl
Tue Nov 8 01:56:25 EST 2011

Hi James,

Thanks for the testing! I didn't had this memory error last time I ran the
script but there was also something different in the test setting: I
switched to runlevel 3 and ran the script from a terminal rather than
running it in Sugar. The memory saved could have made the difference...

Anyway, I'll run it again on my XO-1 to see if I get it now using the same
bundle as you did.

Cheers,
Christophe