[Sugar-devel] 11.3.0 release candidate 4 (build 883) released

Anish Mangal anish at sugarlabs.org
Wed Nov 2 00:17:15 EDT 2011

Hi,

For 'digital zoom', Telescope uses the videobox gst element. Maybe
that's where the problem is.

Unfortunately, I don't have much time to debug it myself on a 1.75
right now.

Also, from what I gather, the digital zoom does work on a xo 1.5, so
the problem does seem xo1.75 specific at the moment.

Hope this helps.

- --
Anish Mangal
Sugar Labs