[Sugar-devel] [Systems] [IAEP] Multi-lingual relaying on Sugar IRC channles is stopped

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 08:57:26 EDT 2011

Another possible option is to look into what kind of API might be available
to Microsoft Translator

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/

I know there must be something as this is called and used as a source of
suggestions by Virtaal ( a PO editor produced by the makers of Pootle).

fwolff over on #pootle might have some more info on how he implemented this
in code.

cjl