[Sugar-devel] Sugar Labs bug tracker used by the OLPCA team?

David Farning dfarning at activitycentral.com
Tue May 31 14:14:32 EDT 2011

I think this is the correct (first draft) approach. It enables OLPC-A to build
on the infrastructure and other shared resources Sugar Labs makes available
without adding (or even appearing to add) internal process overhead to the
community.

I suggest waiting a few months to see how things settle out and then revist the
issue with a refined workflow in August if necessary.

david