[Sugar-devel] SunMoonMusic Activity does not open in Mango Lassi

Art Hunkins abhunkin at uncg.edu
Mon May 30 18:46:54 EDT 2011

I've just noticed a strange phenomenon with one of my activities,
SunMoonMusic; it refuses to open in SoaS Mango Lassi (only). It leaves no
error log behind either. (SunMoonMusic behaves normally in all other
instances of Sugar.)

I've six activities; all open in all versions of Sugar except for this one
case. Even its close sister program, SunMoonMusicMC opens. And SunMoonMusic
opens in Fedora 15 (Coconut) fine as well.

The activity downloads to the Journal fine, but never appears in either Home
view. All other activities of mine show up in Home view, and can be opened
from Home view or Journal.

Is there anything special about Mango Lassi that would cause this, with this
single activity?

Art Hunkins