[Sugar-devel] Should or should not i use PyGTK >= 2.4 widget ?

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Fri May 27 11:48:25 EDT 2011

Laurent,

Gonzalo is correct about ObjectChooser.  If you actually do want to
have read-only access to the file system, not the Journal, than any
version of Sugar from .82 on up should allow you to use a FileChooser.
 I use one in a couple of my Activities: Sugar Commander and Read SD
Comics, and both have been tested on Sugar .82 and later.

James Simmons