[Sugar-devel] Upstreaming (was Re: [ASLO] Release Turtle Blocks-108)

mokurai at earthtreasury.org mokurai at earthtreasury.org
Fri May 27 00:05:44 EDT 2011

Yay, Turtle Art 108 installs and runs on Ubuntu Natty! 107 didn't. This
will make it much easier for me to work on my preschool math project in
Replacing Textbooks.

I expanded the Upstreaming bugs Wiki page from just Fedora to cover ten
distros, including links to the various bug trackers and bug howtos, and
listed all of the Ubuntu activity bugs. I will be delighted to be able to
recommend packaging TA 108 for Ubuntu (Bug #731133).

I can't possibly keep up with all of these distros, so if anybody else
wants to take one, please add a section to the page.