[Sugar-devel] Browse cache bloat

Sebastian Silva sebastian at somosazucar.org
Fri May 20 10:32:23 EDT 2011

Here's the patch until now. This avoids a growing instance dir except
for the case when the machine or browse crash.
Its not the cache but the partial downloads that fill up the disk
(generally firefox saves these partial downloads in the filesystem along
with the download. Browse puts these in this temporary directory before
transferring them to the journal.

I think its safe to assume if we are the only instance of Browse and
there are partial downloads in the instance dir, we should remove them.
I'm trying to figure out how to check for this condition.

Regards,
Sebastian