[Sugar-devel] Please review "Make Your Own Sugar Activities!" on Amazon

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Fri May 20 10:22:34 EDT 2011

Thanks to Caryl's suggestion, I've racked up another three sales,
bringing the total to six, and my Amazon ranking to:

"This format of "Make Your Own Sugar Ac..." is currently ranked
#41,185 out of over 750,000 books in the Kindle Store."

I'm pretty sure if I can sell another three I'll get invited on Oprah.

No reviews yet, but I have two "Likes" for the book and none at all
for the Author.  I guess people are withholding judgment until I've
written more books.

James Simmons