[Sugar-devel] Patch for Jukebox: New toolbar

Sebastian Silva sebastian at somosazucar.org
Thu May 19 12:40:20 EDT 2011

About these patches for new toolbars that we shared back in march, yes I
should have sent them to the list.
I did not think we were this formal with activities development, but I
agree we should be, to avoid duplication of work.
I will go now and dispatch my patches to the list, meanwhile you can see
what was done at
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Activity_Team/TODO#Adding_new_Toolbars

This makes me think we should relive the Activities Team and document
these workflows if we want to make it approachable to build and mantain
more activities.

Manu, great to see you active around here.
Un gusto haberlos conocido en Montevideo. Saludos!

Sebastian