[Sugar-devel] [ASLO] Release Get Books-7

Bastien bzg at altern.org
Wed May 18 04:08:39 EDT 2011

Sugar Labs Activities <activities at sugarlabs.org> writes:

> Download Now:
> http://activities.sugarlabs.org/downloads/file/27365/get_books-7.xo

Thanks for this new release.

> Release notes:
> Display summary of books bassed in configuration (Daniel Castelo)
> Don't show link in book description (Daniel Castelo)
> Cancel previous download image threads (Daniel Castelo)
> Arrange the text in the description to better fit in the widget space

Can I safely infer that Daniel is the new maintainer?

(There is no AUTHORS file, I cannot find the right person to contact.)

James Simmons told me that I could use GetBooks with a local OPDS xml
file and a set of .ePub.

Did anyone already do so?

Can anyone point me at some existing (simple) OPDS file so that I can
take a stab at this?

My goal is to provide a library of ePub readable with GetBooks in a
place where there is no internet connection.

Thanks!

--
 Bastien