[Sugar-devel] Lego WeDo with Scratch

Samuel Greenfeld greenfeld at laptop.org
Tue May 17 18:48:56 EDT 2011

With the planned 11.2.0 release, the WeDo plugin should come included &
enabled by default.  Current 11.2.0 development builds include it.

I tested it a bit with a two-sensor+motor WeDo kit, although for some reason
I could only get it to control two devices at a time (passing a sensor
through the motor's connector didn't seem to work).