[Sugar-devel] Record v90 (was: v89)

Art Hunkins abhunkin at uncg.edu
Mon May 16 16:23:51 EDT 2011

I made an error is reporting on Record v90 (and the 0.92 nightly version
cited below).

With an appropriate mike, at least one of my systems (the one with camera -
a Go2PC) records - and without stutter or silent interruptions. The
remaining problem is that the output is ogg SPEEX. Hopefully this can be
corrected.

Art Hunkins