[Sugar-devel] Amazon Kindle page for "Make Your Own Sugar Activities!" manual

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Mon May 16 10:27:52 EDT 2011

It looks like the Kindle page is set up:

http://www.amazon.com/Make-Your-Sugar-Activities-ebook/dp/B0050VAHKW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&m=AG56TWVU5XWC2&s=digital-text&qid=1305554872&sr=1-1

The book is still listed as "Publishing" on my Bookshelf, which means
I can't make changes to the page.  It also might mean that if you try
to get a free preview it won't be delivered right away.  By this
evening everything should be 100% ready.

A few of you have said kind things about this manual in the past and I
think it would help if some of you put reviews of the book on this
page.  Even if you were disappointed in the book I'd appreciate a
review.  Bad reviews would be better than no reviews.  I'm not hoping
to make money with this.  In fact, if you get the free preview you'll
read about where you can download the whole book for free right in the
Introduction.  I'm listing the publisher as FLOSS Manuals.  If other
FM authors put their books on the Kindle Store in a similar way we
might get some synergy and make FLOSS Manuals more known.  Lulu did a
beautiful job printing this book, and every member of my family has a
copy on his coffee table, but I think the Kindle store is a LOT more
visible to the general public.

James Simmons