[Sugar-devel] Sugar in Fedora 14

Alvar Maciel alvar at tuquito.org.ar
Sat May 14 06:26:31 EDT 2011

On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 9:27 PM, Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de> wrote:
> Since I struggled quite a bit I thought I'd report for others.
>
> Fresh F14 install, almost completely updated (it cannot find the newest kernel rpm in any repository for some reason, although it updated hundreds others).
Hi burt, first of all sorry that i don't say godbay to you in saturday
in edujam.
I go back to my house and install a fresh Fedora 14 (on a 64 Bits
machine) and I can install sugar with no problem. but i do thi
yum install sugar-*
to instal etoys i use the software manager and install the two
packages: etoys and etoys-sugar but apears the errror that you comment.
Another problem that i found it's that put the password every
time its a little bit complicated for the childrens
here is some images
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/dzmsBFGapg13zLg1zYopRA?feat=directlink
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/5CMvB-obQ1hT_8e3UXyQog?feat=directlink
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/lKXkLPEbtrAc-sw8Jipd4Q?feat=directlink