[Sugar-devel] Problem uploading OOo4Kids 1.2 in french/spanish/english

Bastien bzg at altern.org
Fri May 13 14:35:45 EDT 2011

I upgraded OOo4Kids from version 1 to version 2 on also.

I would like to put french and spanish versions as well, which can be
found here:

  http://ftp.educoo.org/home/OOo4Kids/XO/1.2/

See the release notes (from 1.0 to 1.2):

  http://wiki.ooo4kids.org/index.php/User:Eric_Bachard/Communique_OOo4Kids1.2

I can think of two solutions: either adding new ooo4kids_fr and
ooo4kids_es files for the same activity, or creating two new separate
activities on aslo.  The problem with the first solution is that aslo
assumes (IIUC) you always upload a new version; the problem with the
second solution is that I cannot upload two activities with the same
activity ID.

Any idea how to deal with this situation?

Making a single trilingual activity is irrelevant: the whole purpose of
OOo4Kids is to provide a light version of OOo - adding unused languages
would go against that.

OOo4Kids is written by Eric Bachard and others, please keep him into the
loop.

Thanks!

--
 Bastien