[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] Awesome day 0 for eduJAM.

ana.cichero ana.cichero at gmail.com
Sun May 1 14:50:48 EDT 2011

> Many of us in Sugar Labs are familiar with Ceibal-Jam, the software-arm of
> the project, from the public work at http://ceibaljam.org/ . Particularly
> interesting is their work on Sugar activities at
> http://ceibaljam.org/drupal/?q=lista_proyectos .

Please let me make a correction: ceibaljam ' work is available here:
http://ceibaljam.org/drupal/?q=lista_descargas

Actually the lista_proyectos just includes unfinished or and abandoned
stuff.
In lista_descargas you find the real working projects of the group.
The group always wanted to clearify this on the web portal, but we never had
the time.

Thanks.