[Sugar-devel] Sugar in Tuquito Distribution

Alvar Maciel alvar at tuquito.org.ar
Mon Mar 28 11:14:49 EDT 2011

On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 10:34 AM, Thomas C Gilliard <
satellit at bendbroadband.com> wrote:

> I have downloaded and tested tuquito in VirtualBox 4.0.4 OSX
> I tried installing sweets-distribution on it and it works nicely.!
>
> my notes and your note to us are here:
>  http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Community/Distributions/tuquito
> I have also listed it here
>  http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Creation_Kit#Community_Distributions
> I need your permission to use the tuquito icon for this listing and for the
> other page.
>
> I plan to try other ways to install sugar (including directly from Ubuntu's
> repo)
>
> (SURF-115.xo needs to be finished and added to distributions repositories.)
>
>  Cordially;
>
> Tom Gilliard
> satellit on IRC freenode #sugar
>
> footnote: how is tuquito licensed?

Hey tom, thanks a lot for test tuquito and for add this one to sugar wiki

about tuquito logo feel free for use it please, you can get this one from
http://www.descargarlinux.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/tuquito.png

By the way we are packing sugar-jhbuild in deb format, so later you can
install latest sugar in tuquito (or other debian distributions) from
repositories directly. With this the browse problem is fixed because we are
going to put in our repositories the packahe xpcom
http://www.acercadelaeducacion.com.ar/scripts/python_xpcom.deb

another thing I have made a patch for add support to tuquito in sugar I sent
it to sugar labs but I dont know the exactly steps for add changes to
sugar-repo so I attached this patch in this email so you maybe can add this
or send to the rigth people

about tuquito license, it is licensed under GPL