[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] Design Team meeting, Sunday 20th 15:00 UTC, #sugar-meeting

Gary Martin garycmartin at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 20 11:32:41 EDT 2011

Hi David,

On 19 Mar 2011, at 21:10, David Farning wrote:

> Gary et. al.
> Would you mind replying to initial meeting announcement with a link to the
> minutes and logs after the meeting is completed. Over the past couple of
> months several excellent workgroups have emerged who sync up in
> #sugar-meeting. I would be great to have a quick link to the log flow by the
> devel mailing list.

The minutes/logs for each meeting are always linked to from the meeting page (scroll down the page a little, they are after the agenda in the 'past meetings' section):

	http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Design_Team/Meetings

Is that enough? I have a hard enough time remembering to update the wiki and send out the reminder email for the next meeting ;-)

Regards,
--Gary