[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] Design Team meeting, Sunday 20th 15:00 UTC, #sugar-meeting

David Farning dfarning at activitycentral.com
Sat Mar 19 17:10:21 EDT 2011

Gary et. al.
Would you mind replying to initial meeting announcement with a link to the
minutes and logs after the meeting is completed. Over the past couple of
months several excellent workgroups have emerged who sync up in
#sugar-meeting. I would be great to have a quick link to the log flow by the
devel mailing list.

Thanks for all your design work.

david

UTC,