[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] Frame activation while Sugar control panels are open

Samuel Greenfeld greenfeld at laptop.org
Tue Mar 15 16:23:23 EDT 2011

While I had the Frame control panel open in Sugar (in 0.92/11.2.0), I found
myself trying to touch various corners and sides of the screen to see how
various settings would behave.   {In reality this is not possible; a restart
is needed for some reason to change the frame activation settings.}

Instead I discovered that in general, one cannot touch the corners or sides
of the screen to activate the Frame while a Control Panel is open.  However,
one can use the Frame key to activate the frame with a Control Panel in use.

Are we supposed to be able to activate the frame in Sugar while in the
control panel, or not?  Or is this split behavior by design?

---
SJG