[Sugar-devel] Starting at Sugar Project

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Tue Mar 15 13:29:42 EDT 2011

Try to select any bug in http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ or
http://dev.laptop.org/query
of any activity and propose a solution.
Is easier start with the activities than with the sugar desktop/plataform.
If the solution is not obvious, get feedback in the list.
If you don't know what activity, try with these:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/User:Godiard/Activities_for_F14#Activities_test_in_OS13
What environment are you using to develop? I think the best is use Fedora.
If you work with activities, you can test almost all with the sugar packages
in the distro.

Gonzalo