[Sugar-devel] [SoaS] f15 gnome3 install to HD with sugar0.92.0 and how to edit menus with alacarte

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Mon Mar 14 18:31:59 EDT 2011

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 03:05:48PM -0700, Thomas C Gilliard wrote:
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Creation_Kit#f15_gnome3_with_sugar0.92.0

No such anchor in the page.  The correct link is currently:

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Creation_Kit#f15_gnome3_with_sugar_0.92.0

Also, in this section you refer to, I can't tell if this is a test
report, an installation procedure, or something else.  It seems to be a
farm of links with a few commands thrown in.

I'm puzzled as to why the section is inside a section ON-LINE VERSION,
and why the section is in the page "Sugar Creation Kit".

The table of contents of the "Sugar Creation Kit" page is quite random
and confusing.  Have you had any feedback on this from others?

Perhaps the page could be more organised.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/