[Sugar-devel] 0.92 Activity Testing

Art Hunkins abhunkin at uncg.edu
Fri Mar 11 13:25:44 EST 2011

I notice that all recent activity releases indicate compatibility with 0.92
Sugar.

How can that be true if 0.92 is not yet released?

I'd like to test my activities, and have assumed that maybe the latest
nightly releases represent 0.92 (??). I also note that the "rawhide" folder
in the nightly repository is unpopulated.

I create my Sugars (SoaS) via the Live USB Creator, and the latest Windows
version (3.10.0) does not work with these nightly releases (Live Creator
only seems to handle final releases). Is there some other .iso (e.g.,
rawhide) that represents 0.92 that I can install on a USB stick with Live
USB Creator?

Confused.....

Art Hunkins