[Sugar-devel] Interesting USB-pluggable robots, controller boards, and sensors

Ian Daniher it.daniher at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 12:45:23 EST 2011

Hey All,

I'm the previously mentioned Olin student working on TA / WeDo integration.

Right now, I have a full-function python driver for the WeDo and an early
draft for a Turtle Art plugin.

I will be releasing a public beta via my github page,
https://github.com/itdaniher/WeDoMore, on Mar18.
Shortly thereafter, a blog post will go live on blog.laptop.org describing
the project in detail.

The WeDo motor, distance, and tilt sensor will be supported out-of-the-box.

I would quite appreciate any questions, comments, and criticisms of the
project at this point.

After the Mar18th public beta, I will be requesting significant community
bug testing.

Thanks!
--
Ian