[Sugar-devel] [ASLO] Tech Report

Tabitha Roder tabitha at tabitha.net.nz
Wed Mar 9 04:41:43 EST 2011

On 13 February 2011 16:31, David Farning <dfarning at activitycentral.com>wrote:

> On the content side, the New Zealand testers would be perfect fit for
> editors. Every weekend they could go through the queue of uploaded
> activities for the week and approve the one without regressions.
>
> There would be a strong incentive for people to fix the bugs the
> NZTesters report in order have their active moved from the sandbox in
> to public.
>
> david
>

> We did discuss this a few weeks back and thought we should have some
guidelines (these were started on
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Activity_Library/Editors/Policy). I liked the
idea of us tagging things as passing some basic tests.
What is the best way for us to see the queue of uploaded activities?
Do you want to add me as an editor and we can have a look at what an editor
sees and then come back and ask questions if we need to?  I have a login for
ASLO site, will I just use that?
Tabitha