[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] Proposal: icons for Record Timer and Duration

Gary Martin garycmartin at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 26 22:03:40 EDT 2011

On 26 Jun 2011, at 19:47, Gonzalo Odiard <gonzalo at laptop.org> wrote:

> > I don't know how to integrate more the icons with the combo box, but
> > in this case, we can just add a separator between the two pairs of
> > icon and combo.
>
> Yes a separator would help a little – but integrating into the combo box would be ever better ;-)
>

> Well, we need add a icon to a combo for the webentry in Browse too :)

For those not following along ;) this would be for placing a slightly smaller reload/stop toolbar button inside the combo so that we can free up some toolbar space for the url/location field that is getting rather too cramped these days (addition of home button was the last straw for this camels back).

--Gary