[Sugar-devel] Fwd: The best place to learn interaction with the olpc journal ?

Rodrigo Pérez Fulloni rodripf at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 20:35:41 EDT 2011

Reading this thread I remembered a couple of question I have had for a
while:
-When I open my activity
(Mateton<http://activities.sugarlabs.org/es-ES/sugar/addon/4446>)
the last saved session is opened; but there is a way to create a new session
by default (don't open the previous one) when I start the activity instead
of going to "Start new" in the activity ring?
-When I close the activity, only sometimes (it seems to be random, or I
don't get it) it displays the dialog to choose a name and description for
the saved session. How to display the keep dialog everytime I close the
activity?

Thanks in advance, greetings
--
Rodrigo Pérez Fulloni - http://www.rodripf.com