[Sugar-devel] The best place to learn interaction with the olpc journal ?

mokurai at earthtreasury.org mokurai at earthtreasury.org
Tue Jun 21 20:03:28 EDT 2011

On Tue, June 21, 2011 1:59 pm, laurent bernabe wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I just would like to know where is the best place to learn interaction
> with Sugar OLPC journal ?
> Because I think that I've not  yet well understand the concept, for my
> project LearningWriting.
>
> I've read the tutorial
> http://en.flossmanuals.net/make-your-own-sugar-activities/, but it does
> not seem to cover all features.

I have started to explain the Journal at

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/The_Undiscoverable#Journal

http://booki.treehouse.su/discovering-discovery/_v/1.0/discovery-journal/

Please let me know whether they help, and send me any other questions you
have.

> (I need to save my drawings and put them back in my application)

When you quit an application, it is supposed to allow you to give the
session a meaningful name that you can find in the Journal. Right-click
the Journal entry to see the options for opening it in various activities.