[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] icons for import/export document proposal

Gary Martin garycmartin at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 19 12:20:54 EDT 2011

On 16 Jun 2011, at 04:54, manuel quiñones wrote:

> Hi, I'm sending my first try at this icons, based on a discussion in
> the design meeting past sunday (sorry Gary you missed the last part).

Just caught up with the 2nd half of last weeks meeting and thought I'd pass along a screenshot of the Labryinth activity toolbar as it includes export icons for both pdf and png objects:

	http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/File:Labyrinth_Toolbar_1.png

Regarding the icon placement, keeping import/export options in the activity secondary toolbar seems like the correct place (same place as Keep). Though I do notice that Walter (in Turtle Blocks) decided to make a new Journal like toolbar (need to chat to Walter about the motivation behind this choice).

Regards,
--Gary